To install the SiteVibes for Adobe Commerce (formerly Magento), follow these steps.
Get .zip file from SiteVibes team and extract the downloaded files to your app/code/SiteVibes/MagentoPlugin directory.
Run the Magento 2 deploy (setup:upgrade and setup:di:compile).
- PHP >=7.4|>=8.0.
- Magento 2.4.3 - 2.4.6.
- PHP Extensions ext-json, ext-curl.
- Navigate to your Magento Admin Panel.
- Go to Stores > Configuration.
- In the left sidebar, find the Services > OAuth > Consumer Settings section and set Allow OAuth Access Tokens to be used as a standalone Bearer Tokens to Yes and save the Configuration.
- In the left sidebar, find the SiteVibes > Magento Plugin.
- For each website where you want to enable SiteVibes integration, configure the following settings:
- Enable: Set to "Yes" to enable SiteVibes for selected website.
- Display in Customer Dashboard: Set to "Yes" to add SiteVibes to the Customer Account.
- Login to the SiteVibes service in the Magento admin panel.
- Save the configuration.
Before you begin using the SiteVibes integration, it's essential to reauthorize the module:
- Go to the System > Integrations.
- Find the row corresponding to the SiteVibes_MagentoPlugin integration.
- Click the Reauthorize button to ensure a secure connection between your Magento store and SiteVibes.
- Go to the System > Stores > Configuration > SiteVibes and check if everything is correct.